OMG!!! I bet he went kabongo. hahaha...
They actually just reduced it to 23 games and of course the first game he can play in is against us. Just our luck.
It's lucky it wasn't his teammate that took impermissible benefits, cause then he would be out the whole year.
You didn't give me enough information in this thread to let me know who this is or why he is important.
Who is mike cowabunga?
Not only was the OP late with the story, he didn't provide the needed information required to fit the standards of a premium message board. However, the link provided almost makes up for the lack of posting integrity.
Since it's not in this thread:
NCAA modifies Myck Kabongo's suspension to 23 games - CBSSports.com
Since we are critiquing the OP, I think it might be useful to include some corrections which would make this a stronger effort:
1) Explain why I/we care about Texas on an ISU message board (nay, a PREMIUM ISU message board)
2) Name the player in the title, and explain who he is in the first post.
3) Explain why the PG is so important. I don't want to read about some non-impact scrub.
4) Tell me why it's a big hit. Summarize the article. Give me context.
5) Under no circumstances should you make me do any thinking. I'm not on the Internet to think, and I don't believe you want these other animals thinking.