How good will our defense really be???
Here are the facts:
* We lose a lot to graduation
* We lose some key players due to off-field issues
* We lose some key players due to injuries.
No doubt these are significant issues to overcome.
On the plus side I hear things like:
* We have much more speed
* We have recruited better so the players replacing others have better raw talent
* Our offense is good enough to compensate.
So, a question to those a bit closer to the program. How much are you concerned about our defense "this year?" Are we really in a situation where we will truly have to rely on us running up the score to win? Or, are those stepping in really able to hit the ground running? Oh... and I know we are all enthusiastic and "want to believe," but I'm looking for some impartial thoughts.