It's on KCCI.com
It's on KCCI.com
It's on the Rag website too:
They can't disclose it. But this type of stuff is getting really old.
It would have to be a guy on defense... Morons
When will these guys ever learn?
These keep adding up. No matter what people say about it just being hearsay, S. Hicks and W. Nickel are going to be suspended for the first game against Toledo also.
Until an official release comes out about Hicks and Nickel, it's hearsay. I didn't hear anything about this, so clearly the news isn't at a free flow out of the athletic department.
Good call, it does sound like they need Jesus. How bout you?
- 05-22-2006, 06:06 PMAl_4_StateRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/Its for tokin' the ganja. My brother lived next door next to him last year and he said something about him getting in trouble for weed. I thought Hicks and Nickell were considered cleared? Anyways, its for pot, i guarantee it, and thats probably only a one game suspension, cause Cris Love only missed one game for drunk driving, and thats a hell of a lot worse than smoking pot.
- 05-22-2006, 07:37 PM9sevenRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/pot thats funny, but i heard stevie was cleared to play for the toledo game.
- 05-22-2006, 07:43 PMkcclonesRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/Stevie is cleared to play against Toledo.......this has been stated numerous times but anytime anyone gets in trouble on the team people love to throw his name in
- 05-22-2006, 07:53 PMbgcloneRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/People need to quit posting garbage. Unless you have some backing don't start a stupid rumor. Stevie is playing...Cooper you lost all credibility
- 05-22-2006, 08:39 PMBobCooperRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/A current player told me yesterday. Unless he is not telling me the truth, I consider the source credible. But, until the athletic department says something, it isn't official so I'll not post about it any longer. I am not trying to start a rumor, I was trying to provide information I felt some folks may like to know. I'm not hatin' on anything, just stating something I found out. Sorry if anyone is offended about my post.
- 05-22-2006, 09:01 PMbgcloneRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/well since that current player isn't Stevie, I am not falling for it.
- 05-22-2006, 09:06 PMBobCooperRe: Stephen Dale Suspended.. What did he do?/bg, I hope you are correct.
A serious question for you, what is appropriate to post regarding what a person has heard? I was not just trying to start a rumor.