I found your post to be insightful and witty.
I also thought it was a good read, although it appeared slanted......... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
more controversial then the "Davinci code"
Also appears repetitive....
QUOTE(GM4ISU @ 07-05-06 8:39 am) Quoted post/// [/b][/quote]
It is a very good point. Most people get confused and think it is ////. But that is wrong, its really ///. Its a common mistake, and I even have to correct myself quite often.
- 07-05-2006, 03:54 PMcllions05QUOTE(GM4ISU @ 07-05-06 8:39 am) Quoted post/// [/b][/quote]
- 07-05-2006, 04:04 PMISU11QUOTE(cllions05 @ 07-05-06 3:54 pm) Quoted post
its pretty sad...that made me giggle a little.
- 07-05-2006, 05:07 PMgoonies_89Nice report GM4ISU! Musta got a literature degree from Iowa. Keep it coming man. haha
- 07-05-2006, 05:43 PMmj4cyIts completely apparent we're all going crazy waiting for KICKOFF........
- 07-05-2006, 05:52 PMGM4ISUjust testing my picture boys don't get anal
- 07-05-2006, 05:56 PMdbronco7scI agree with most of what you say GM4ISU, as you bring up some good points. But I think most people will disagree with you on your third point in favor of the other side.
but hey, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.
- 07-05-2006, 08:16 PMmonkeybrowQUOTE(GM4ISU @ 07-05-06 4:52 pm) Quoted postjust testing my picture boys don't get anal [/b][/quote]
ouch...off to a rousing begining!
- 07-05-2006, 09:24 PMgoonies_89great points brought up by dbroncos but one would then ask if /// then why not /-/, or if your a diehard \-/
- 07-05-2006, 10:38 PMCyclonesrule91The only problem I see with the /// is that your argument is fighting an uphill battle. If you throw in a \, it might bring the emotions back down or a = or - would keep it more on a even keel, which would be perceived as more objective.