Yeah I think that the Vikings aren't in a position to draft a WR in the first round this year. Too low for Calvin Johnson, but too high to reach for Ted Ginn or any of the others, in my opinion. It's a good thing the talent pool for WRs is really deep this year and we could conceivably get a good one in the 2nd (or later) round. Also, if the Vikes are gonna draft a WR, let's make sure he can freaking catch this time!
I'm not going to hold my breath being as the order is:
1) Oakland - needs a QB, but will probably take Russel
2) Detriot - They might be happy with Kitna
3) Cle - They are in need of a lineman more than a QB, so they'll probably go with Joe Thomas from Wisconsin
4) Tampa Bay- they have little WR talent, so they'll go with Calvin Johnson who is been phenominal in combines with a 4.3 40 time.
5) AZ- good to go, have Leinert
6) Washington - They could go for Quinn
So basically we gotta worry about Detriot and Washington or we have to trade up to get Quinn.
Detroit doesn't want Quinn. Most likely going to take Joe Thomas.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.