Dont post a lot, but:
1) Good Iowa Team - We cannot deny that.
2) AA had a bad game, again, but we need to trust the coaches. I look for a solid passing effort next week against KSU. Tiller should have got some time this week, but, the TD does mean something.
3)Bubble screens would have been successful, Tom has some culpability here.
4) A Rob did pretty well, all things considered. Look for him to blow up nxt week
5) We missed Ter'ran...desperately, but our weakness was LJ, not reeves.
6) Finally, How do you build off of this? ??
Call me a homer, but I expect an offensive explosion next week, on the ground. Iowa's D front was the best we'll see, and if our D hadn't been on the field forever, our O may have had a chance. We need more bubble screens and more wheel routes.
Warning: Kool Aid staement of the year: WE STILL PULL OFF AN UPSET THIS YEAR. I'm thinking Utah.
Go Clones, and keep it clean boys. We all had this down as an L, and CPR proved last year that he can improve this team. Lets trust him...