If the yelling involves poor language, you can complain to the secruity around the stadium or just text your complaint to whatever number they provide.Quote:
Now why didn't I think of that? :wideeyed:
I have. Believe me I have.
I tried being polite at first, and when he didn't get the hint I stood up and told him to shut the hell up because we were getting tired of hearing his crap. I did it first during the Northern Ill. game, and people clapped.
His response was, "I pay for my ticket and I can yell what I want." In fact, he has gotten worse.
So I have some choices:
1. Keep yelling at him to shut up throughout the game be miserable.
2. Don't yell at him, ignore him and be miserable.
3. Buy a portable radio and ear phones and turn the volume up (which I can't stand. I love the atmosphere of college football so why shut it out.)
4. Take him out (which I thought of many times, but jail time doesn't appeal to me. I am 6-2, 245 and work out regularly and this guy is a fat out of shape slob who huffs and puffs his way to his seat)
5. Try to exchange my seats.
Seriously, T_A, when I see fans behaving poorly, I do say something. Most people with any kind of sense of right and wrong would have taken the hint. This guy, I truly believes, thrives on confrontation.
Any psychologists out there who can tell me the right approach to take to shut this guy up?
And I am sorry for hijacking the thread.