Re: Vuvuzela against the Utes on Saturday - why NOT?!?
Originally Posted by Cyrocks
Now why didn't I think of that?
I have. Believe me I have.
I tried being polite at first, and when he didn't get the hint I stood up and told him to shut the hell up because we were getting tired of hearing his crap. I did it first during the Northern Ill. game, and people clapped.
His response was, "I pay for my ticket and I can yell what I want." In fact, he has gotten worse.
So I have some choices:
1. Keep yelling at him to shut up throughout the game be miserable.
2. Don't yell at him, ignore him and be miserable.
3. Buy a portable radio and ear phones and turn the volume up (which I can't stand. I love the atmosphere of college football so why shut it out.)
4. Take him out (which I thought of many times, but jail time doesn't appeal to me. I am 6-2, 245 and work out regularly and this guy is a fat out of shape slob who huffs and puffs his way to his seat)
5. Try to exchange my seats.
Seriously, T_A, when I see fans behaving poorly, I do say something. Most people with any kind of sense of right and wrong would have taken the hint. This guy, I truly believes, thrives on confrontation.
Any psychologists out there who can tell me the right approach to take to shut this guy up?
And I am sorry for hijacking the thread.
If the yelling involves poor language, you can complain to the secruity around the stadium or just text your complaint to whatever number they provide.
Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice? Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.