We need to expect to win.
what if monkeys fly out of my butt?
We'd be 5-6. But I don't expect that to happen. This ain't intramurals, brother. We'll be ready to play.
We get back at practice Monday and get ready to beat Mizzou!
I'm a little nervous. CU has a few good athletes on offense. I'm sure our guys will come out just as jacked as CU does, if not more.
What if butterflies had machine guns?
Birds wouldn't **** with them.
It could happen and it would be a major buzz-kill! That said, I just don't see it happening this weekend.
A few things scare me...
1. We're coming off a devastating loss. While we can sit around and say the players are all rallying around CPR's decision and will be jacked up and ready to go, do we really know that for sure? Never underestimate the impact a loss like Saturday can have.
2. Even though we lost Saturday, we played our butts off and left everything on the field. As weird as it sounds, it's possible to have a "letdown" game after a loss.
3. We seem to struggle at Colorado.
4. While it's a very, very long shot, Colorado can still get to 6 wins and make a bowl. So, like us, they'll have motivation to play hard.
5. Not sure what the players thought of Hawkins, but if they didn't think much of him, they'll be fired up.
Those things said, I still think we win by at least 10.
I'm going to predict that we will have our best offensive production of the season this Saturday.
On a positive note... per trends in CPR's record, we have never won or lost more than 2 games in a row, so that would mean a big upset over Mizzou, and a likely win in a bowl game :rolleyes:
Simple: This place will have another meltdown. Many posters will be playing extensive armchair quarterback, and some of those who were so proud to be a Cyclone last weekend will once again change their tune, demanding new coordinators, ball boys, and power drinks.
What is the team's current power drink anyway?