Here are the games in the order of likelihood that I think we will win.
1. Western Illinois. We should use this game to make a statement, not just win.
2. @ Kansas. Why was it so close last year? This should be a blowout.
3. Baylor. They will be down because of being beaten so often already by others.
4. Texas Tech. Good recruits, but we will be able to handle them early in the season.
5. @ Iowa. We should win, but Kinnick will make them tougher than they really are.
6. Tulsa. They tend to get better as the season goes on. Glad we get them early.
7. @Texas. Very winnable given their problems coming into the season.
8. Kansas State. Must win this game to get to a better bowl.
9. West Virginia. Hoping the Big 12 beats them down before they get to Ames.
10. @ TCU. They will be trying to make a strong entry into the Big 12.
11. @ Oklahoma State. Look out for some bad revenge. Still winnable.
12. Oklahoma. Toughest game, but it would be a great signature win at home.
Re-posted from previous thread objecting to some writer's projections.
The fact that you say you "should win" in Iowa City is a laugher.
I wouldn't talk about us being bad trolls since there is a thread on here about massively invading other boards and trolling. Idk did you guys expect them to pick you to have a perfect season? It's better to be under dogs anyways.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.