How long did that work for Giggles . . (about a year). He is no longer at KXNO.
I didn't listen to the segment, but I will add that Brinson is a tool. My personal favorite is when he calls fans dopes.....then he is the idiot making a living on said dopes.
I enjoy Miller. Frankly, I think the best show would be Miller on his own. He is mostly fair to Iowa STate and actually asks intelligent questions---something Brinson does not.
Madclone is mad
I listened to the segment, without any objections or the slightest of eye-raises. They were actually very complimentary of Rhoads.
Get a grip OP. don't be so thin-skinned.
Btw, Miller rocks, Brinson is a dope. That is all.
Well I assume it's this:Quote:
Originally Posted by ribsnwhiskey
So, did they state that CPR has topped out at ISU, as alleged in the OP???
I happened to pull it up on line about that time:
1. Brinson started out by saying Joe Quinn (their intern?) was at the All-Star game in Kansas City and was talking to some people and...
2. He was stopped and led back to the right track of thought, which was that he meant to say Joe Quinn was at Big 12 media days in Dallas...
(no ****, he really got the two things mixed up)
3. So now that Quinn was in the right city at the right event, he talking to some people from Arkansas and they said that if John Smith was only there one year that Paul Rhoads would be candidate that Arkansas would make s strong run at.
4. Then Quinn clarified that it was just another media person he talked to, and he didn't know anything about who it was or where he was from. So he was basically just shooting the **** with some other anonymous media hanger on.
5. And then Miller clarified that this unknown person had actually said that Rhoads was someone Arkansas wanted to talk to when it fired Petrino and it had nothing to do with who it would go after if Smith isn't retained.
Yes, it was radio GOLD.
Makes sense that Jeff Long would try to go after CPR since they were together at Pitt, but unless CPR is a fool he will listen and politely decline. The fans want Petrino back, or Paul Petrino, or Tom Landry with Vince Lombardi as his assistant.
Miller and Brison is 100X better that the garbage that is Out of Bounds
MAB 8-9 Hour 1 -
Start at 34 minutes.