1. Attendance. The fans have done everything that's been asked of them: record attendance, 25,000 at a bowl game, etc.
2. Beating Iowa in Iowa City. We haven't done that too many times, but I wish we would have won more convincingly.
3. Being competitive in all games. This is a nice change and something I don't think we've ever done at Iowa State.
Lowlights 1. 1-4 conference record at home. We will not step up to the next level without protecting our home field. This is my biggest disappointment of the season.
2. Offense. Inconsistent and downright bad for much of the season.
3. Another flat performance in a bowl game.
Re: Your 2012 Football Season Highlights & Lowlights
Highlights: Watching jake and AJ suit up for us one last season. Making it to a bowl (regardless of the outcome). Durrell givens becoming the leader in the nation in takeaways. Irving's int. for a touchdown. Jake knott's pick at the iowa game. Arceos 51 yarder (before he missed the 19 yard chip shot and others close up) and Sammy footballs rise
Lowlights: realizing all of the seniors we'll be losing. Steele's reoccurring turnover problem. Jakes injury. The fact that there was a chance to beat k state that was not taken advantage of. And last but not least, the bowl game.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.
Iowa State vs. George Mason (Diamond Head Classic)