1. What does new OL Coach Chris Klenakis see from the offensive line? Sure, the "Pistol" is great, but straightening out the OL has to be his immediate priority. Do fresh eyes make a difference in who plays where?
2. Linebackers? Say what? Sure, there are bodies back, but in the wake of Klein and Knott, how does Wally Burnham fit them all together? Jeremiah George and Jevohn Miller are only the beginning, will Darius WHite or the other frosh be ready--and what sports will they play?
3. Well, yeah, so I want to see Aaron Wimberly in action too. And does he know how to block?
4. Dondre Daley, P.J. Harris and Quan West. Coach Rhoads talked about the former pair tearing up his secondary throughout the Fall, and West should be back. Woo-hoo! Bring 'em on!
5. A little R&R? Why yes, aren't all eyes going to be focused on Richardson and Rohach, up to and through the Spring Game April 20th?
*****Fearless Leader of the 2012 HawkeyeNation Trolling Invasion*****
Originally Posted by Londo
If neither Texas and Oklahoma finish in the top 2 and we finish 7th or higher (all in the BXII of course) , I will legitimately cover myself in feathers, tape myself doing the chicken dance for no less than 3 minutes in the Iowa snow, and post the video to CF in a new thread on Dec. 14th. Book it. Quote me. Do whatever you need to do
Hard to get a great feel on anything in the spring - especially us fans only seeing the spring game - but the most obvious thing (and most fun) will be watching Richardson vs. Rohach at QB. Could be a tight battle for the guy that gets the first snap on August 31st.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.
Iowa State vs. George Mason (Diamond Head Classic)