- The North is getting stronger.
- The South is getting a little weaker.
- 2 North teams in Mizzou and KU SHOULD have been in a BCS bowl this year. (ok, you can argue KU shouldn't have been there)
- KU and Mizzou are not recruiting power houses, but they were able to do what they did this year
- We have a GREAT coach who is going to both recruit and get players to over-acheive.
- There is more parity in college football than ever before
Mix it all up, and I say we will be in a BCS game. Do I have a timeframe for this no, but I believe it will happen. What else should I beleive? Should I have no hope? Should I just lay down and die? Should I not buy tickets?
I do think it's going to be tougher for us to get there now that the North is turning into something to be reckoned with.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.