Is available for free over on cyclones.com. Some of the key points that I remember:
1) Because they're already 6 games in, they're going to try and keep Tiller's redshirt despite the fact that he is the #2 QB.
2) Kennard Banks situation is touch and go because the cast limits his ability to tackle and play as physical as he would like to.
3) Chizik wishes Bates the best and will do everything to make sure his transfer allows him to achieve his football goals except he wishes he was given the opportunity to say that to Bates' face. Today was also the last time Chizik would discuss the matter. He won't talk about ppl irrelevant to the football team
4) He views this week as a clean slate and an opportunity to start over.
5) He feels without a doubt this team is better than last year's which is evident by the fact that they have had the opportunity to win every game they have played.
Stand by my points. We were in that game for at least a few moments.
until about the 5th bubble screen they threw, of about 90 that night. for some reason we just couldnt stop that play. look for NU to run this quite a bit to see if they get the sam results, we better have an answer for it because it wont be the last time we see a team run this at least 10 times.
NHL teams need to be added to the favorite teams section.
Well...14-6...with the TD...then the penalty which took it off the board.
Just saying that touchdown would have changed things immensely in my mind. Those players actually looked like they were in the game after that running into the kicker penalty and you could tell they started to think something was happening.
1) And Bates was going to play at Baylor
2) Yet he gets a 15 yard personal foul for a hard hit
3) Except allowing him to transfer in conference, we hope
4) Where have we heard that before
5) Whats he suppose to say, we are going backwards as a program?
Thought I would have some fun with this
How many PB questions will he get tonight?
Last edited by kingcy; 10-13-2008 at 01:52 PM.
The gap in our economy is between what we have and what we think we ought to have--and that is a moral problem, not an economic one. - Paul Heyne
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.