I'm hoping AP voters put Utah #1 just to F with the BCS and apply more pressure for a form of playoff. Because of that:
Utah, Florida, USC, Texas, OU
Which 2 teams would you put in an "And 1" game?
1) Florida...have been all year
2) USC...might have been the best team year end, again
3) Oklahoma...remember they were missing Demarco
4) Ohio State...they were better than Texas
5) Texas...a RB away from being #1
6) Utah...they would not be undefeated in the Big 12
How many wins over bowl teams do each of my five have? Looks like Oklahoma has seven, and I'm guessing those seven might be better than Utah's six. And where did I have OU?
Here is the problem. We have played all of the games and we can't even pick a +1 game right now.
I'm going to have to go with the realtimerpi ranking:
Any guesses who had the weakest strength of schedule?