I would love for them to put ISU in KC. We would take over that town.
If anyone likes these bracket projections this site is a matrix of all the websites that do them. They update it everyday and it's a pretty good bookmark to have on your desktop if you like this stuff.
The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2013
He really wants to see LE versus Fred doesn't he.
I realize that sentence means less than it seems, or maybe more. :plaugh:
It's interesting to compare the extremes to the average. Currently ISU is at a 12 seed, but one source has Iowa State at 9.
Consensus is fairly solid in the top 4 seeds, but look at Miami: avg. 5-ish, but everything from a 2 seed to a 10 seed.
At the same time, the process is bound to create matchups of that sort, or potential games in subsequent rounds.
This bracketology has all sorts of whackiness:
- Possibility of Miami vs. Florida in round of 32
- OU vs. CU (Big 12 vs. ex-Big 12) in 8/9 game.
- Unlikely (based on seeding), but possible, pairing of North Carolina and Kentucky in the Sweet 16. Nothing unusual there, until you realize it's 11 vs. 10.
- UCLA vs. Pitt in 7-10 game ... Howland vs. his former school.
- Potential IU-Marquette meeting in Round of 32 ... Creen vs. former school.