Hunt street and Mojazz.
Hunt street and Mojazz.
Green Tree Frog - Thumbs
Fish Bowl Fridays - Big Shots
Going to class on the first nice day of spring, not for learning but for watching
Great Plains Pizza
No Sun/No Class
One more - "Mug Night" at The Missippi Queen. I used to ride my little Honda 360 to the bar with the mug held between my legs. Getting home was usually an adventure.
1. 40-minute power naps in the library. I would rush to get two of those plush red chairs in the room with the chandelier and the very high ceiling.
2. Sophomore year: Super Tecmo Bowl.
3. The shag carpet in our apartment at 230 Campus Ave.
4. Pizza Pit cheese bread.
5. Intramural whatever. Still have some of the shirts.
6. 7:30-9:00am Political Scizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
7. Urinating off the marching band tower at Clyde Williams field on the way home from Tazzles.
-keggers at various friends' houses.
-ball at the Rec
-summers in Ames
-G&T night on the patio at Thumbs
-pretty much anything else people have mentioned but it all boils down to just being able to hang out with a good group of friends whenever I wanted. It's a pretty big shock when you go from living and socializing with a group of people and then suddenly you're spread out across the country and lucky to see them a few times a year.
The time and freedom to take a Road Trip to an away football game or up to the Apple River.
2. Incredibly cheap alchohol!
3. Lots of young co-eds!
4. Cheap tickets to ISU sports!
5. Being able to go out and get drunk any party any night of the week and never knowing what will happen. If I do that now, I already know what will happen: I will have to wake up extremely early for work with a hangover!
6. The atmosphere of always having tons of friends around and always having plenty to do.
7. Being able to walk home from the bar.
8. Good ISU sports teams.... they actually were good most of th time I was in school. If it didn't take me 6 years to graduate we would have been perfect against Iowa while I was there, and we had our great basketball teams.
9. Cheap pizza.
10. Having no money at all and not caring! Giving plasma to go the bar. More work and more money simply leads to more work and more stuff to pay off.
1. Getting hammered at Cy's
2. Game day
Ahhh Crap, I didn't go to Iowa State:no:
I'll tell you one thing I DON'T miss- all the tough decisions. 10:00 am Physics? Or 10:00 am Knight Rider? Or... 10:00 am Jerry Springer?
I'm not going to miss trying to live off of $500 a month.
In spite of that, always a Cyclone fan from my very early days!
Before you neg-rep me to death, I should point out that I joined the Air Force early on and finished all my education while on active duty so ISU wasn't an option for me.
On a Friday, women dancing in the afternoon and a live band that night.