1. 40-minute power naps in the library. I would rush to get two of those plush red chairs in the room with the chandelier and the very high ceiling.
2. Sophomore year: Super Tecmo Bowl.
3. The shag carpet in our apartment at 230 Campus Ave.
4. Pizza Pit cheese bread.
5. Intramural whatever. Still have some of the shirts.
6. 7:30-9:00am Political Scizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
7. Urinating off the marching band tower at Clyde Williams field on the way home from Tazzles.
-Eating as a group at Oak-Elm and commenting on the girls and nicknaming EVERY single person
We used to have a pretty extensive list of nicknames as well. Most of them probably couldn't be repeated on here though. On a roadtrip to see a football game at K-State we created the Tournament of Hate to determine what person we hated most of all.
-keggers at various friends' houses.
-ball at the Rec
-summers in Ames
-G&T night on the patio at Thumbs
-pretty much anything else people have mentioned but it all boils down to just being able to hang out with a good group of friends whenever I wanted. It's a pretty big shock when you go from living and socializing with a group of people and then suddenly you're spread out across the country and lucky to see them a few times a year.
5. Being able to go out and get drunk any party any night of the week and never knowing what will happen. If I do that now, I already know what will happen: I will have to wake up extremely early for work with a hangover!
6. The atmosphere of always having tons of friends around and always having plenty to do.
7. Being able to walk home from the bar.
8. Good ISU sports teams.... they actually were good most of th time I was in school. If it didn't take me 6 years to graduate we would have been perfect against Iowa while I was there, and we had our great basketball teams.
9. Cheap pizza.
10. Having no money at all and not caring! Giving plasma to go the bar. More work and more money simply leads to more work and more stuff to pay off.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.