A little disappointed to hear that. I've always wanted to go to Camp Randall.
I've been to games at Iowa, Minnesota, Mizzou, Nebraska, K-State, and Baylor. None of them are on par w/JTS. K-State was close, and I've always had fun at Iowa, but that's because I know people that have a good, set spot. If I was just going to a game there, I can't imagine it would be as fun. Out of what I've seen it goes...
2) Iowa (but would be below K-State if I was there "randomly")
3) K-State (would be ahead of Iowa in a vaccum)
SEVERE DROP OFF
4) Mizzou (was fun when we there, but the only tailgate lot has since been shut down)
5) Nebraska (not really tailgating like we know, but people were friendly)
6) Minnesota (like Nebraska, but cold)
ANOTHER SEVERE DROP OFF
7) Baylor (aka Tailgate Hell)
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.