This could be a great week for cyclone athletics. One thing that has bugged me for the last few years is the "Sky Is Falling" attitude that has become common among cyclone fans. Here is a look at all the positive things that could happen this week.
1. The football team becomes Bowl Eligible
2. Harrison Barnes becomes a cyclone
3. The Mens and Womens basketball teams get kick off the year and demonstrate that they both have great teams.
4. Cyclone Wrestling kicks off under the Jackson era.
5. The volleyball team has 2 key matches!
Now will everything go as we want it to. Probably not. But still its a great week to be a cyclone with all the above going on, and all that can be positive about them.