Post your favorite ISU sports photo

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Must feel pretty cool to beat a horrible 2-10 team when the game was pretty darn close most of the way.
I think that sums up being an Iowa fan, blowing mediocre accomplishments out of proportion and bragging about them. Although, at least they've had mediocre accomplishments as of late. ISU is striving for mediocrity at this point.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
I'm obviously biased per my avatar, but anytime a Clone is on the cover of SI life is good. :yes:

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I like this picture because it was a big win (over ACHA National Champion, Lindenwood). I especially like it because the IState logo is visible and it's a sweet celebration.

I've never posted a picture so hopefully this one shows.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
I think that sums up being an Iowa fan, blowing mediocre accomplishments out of proportion and bragging about them.

Win over #2 Penn State
Outback Bowl victory over SEC opponent
9 win season
Top 25 ranking
Doak Walker award winner

Mediocre accomplishments...?

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Win over #2 Penn State
9 win season
Top 25 ranking
Doak Walker award winner

I was joking ****wad. I like how you conveniently left out the part where I joke about ISU right after. Go back to the hole you Hawks came from.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
BrodellStudents.jpg

Win over #2 Penn State
9 win season
Top 25 ranking
Doak Walker award winner

*sigh*

Win over #2 Penn State (Penn State was heavily overrated).
Outback Bowl victory over SEC opponent (Are you seriously going there, it was obvious SC was horrible and didn't want to be there.)
9 win season (lets see here, Maine was horrible. FIU was the worst thing I've ever seen, ISU was horrible, Indiana was bad, Wisconsin was way down, PSU was a good win, but overrated, Purdue was down, Minnesota was overhyped and overrated)
Top 25 ranking (again a product of what I said above)
Doak Walker award winner (this is the one legit thing you've said in this post).

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I was joking ******. I like how you conveniently left out the part where I joke about ISU right after. Go back to the hole you Hawks came from.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

benisu

Apr 23, 2009
Ames
Win over #2 Penn State
9 win season
Top 25 ranking
Doak Walker award winner

Duh. The mediocre accomplishment he was referring to was beating ISU. But thanks for bringing up that other garbage too.

And oh yeah, not to mention the fact that the title of this thread is Post your favorite ISU sports photo....so get your EIU ******** outta here!

Last edited:
Reactions: dosry5

down2cyz

Jan 11, 2008
I don't have it...but maybe someone does.

Fizer's dunk on Mihm in 2000. Still the loudest I have ever heard Hilton after that play.

Oniowa

Apr 26, 2009
Iowa City, Iowa
*sigh*

Win over #2 Penn State (Penn State was heavily overrated).
Outback Bowl victory over SEC opponent (Are you seriously going there, it was obvious SC was horrible and didn't want to be there.)
9 win season (lets see here, Maine was horrible. FIU was the worst thing I've ever seen, ISU was horrible, Indiana was bad, Wisconsin was way down, PSU was a good win, but overrated, Purdue was down, Minnesota was overhyped and overrated)
Top 25 ranking (again a product of what I said above)
Doak Walker award winner (this is the one legit thing you've said in this post).
So just pretty much everything Iowa did right is considered overrated??

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Duh. The mediocre accomplishment he was referring to was beating ISU. But thanks for bringing up that other garbage too.

And oh yeah, not to mention the fact that the title of this thread is Post your favorite ISU sports photo....so get your EIU ******** outta here!

Ok ok, I'll admit that was an ******* thing to do. I'll play nice. Here's my favorite ISU sports photo:

Fellow Muscatine Muskie, Ben Barkema:

ACGIVTGBWCSIADF.20070831042219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: