MAFIA 100 SIGNUP MAFIA-MANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
No, I didn't. But to answer...I didn't want to attend a small school or a liberal arts college, I wasn't going to hang around community college with a lot of my high school buddies, and I wasn't wealthy enough or have good enough grades to get into an elite Ivy League school or a really good out-of-state university like UNC or Michigan, so it was basically down to Iowa State and Iowa...and given that option, well, the choice was easy.

Given the opportunity to choose again, I'd make the same selection. I honestly believe you can get the same quality of education and experience at any of the top 100 public universities; it's set up so that you learn and develop as much (or as little) as you choose. I feel like I got an amazing education at a great value, which is unique.

you're from Iowa originally then?

Would.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing?

no.

D

DistrictCyclone

you're from Iowa originally then?

Yes ma'am.

Are you and DH watching basketball tonight? Have you told him about zwclones and how much of a doodoo head he is? Did you consider schools other than ISU? Do you ever wish you'd gone somewhere else? Where's the best place to eat in Madison? Do people ice fish on the lake there? Do you guys own a snowmobile? What about skis? Do you do any boating in the summer? What kind of ice cream did DH bring you?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yes ma'am.

Are you and DH watching basketball tonight? Have you told him about zwclones and how much of a doodoo head he is? Did you consider schools other than ISU? Do you ever wish you'd gone somewhere else? Where's the best place to eat in Madison? Do people ice fish on the lake there? Do you guys own a snowmobile? What about skis? Do you do any boating in the summer? What kind of ice cream did DH bring you?

ugh, now I'm getting tired of questions, but I answer anyway.

I'm mostly watching, he's Redditing but also watching
Yes, I think I've mentioned my stalker
Nope. Only applied to ISU
Never, ever.
Hmmmm depends what we're eating. I like this new place in our town, but then the Mexican places Laredo's/Pedro's are good too. We've been trying to try more places in town, there's a few I've heard are good. Going to try the Tornado Room for DH's birthday
I think so, cause someone usually has to get hauled out when it gets melty
No
No
No, but I want to find friends with a boat so we can
Cookies and cream!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
DC, how old is your lady friend and what does she do? Maybe you already told me the second part but I don't remember.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
ugh, now I'm getting tired of questions, but I answer anyway.

I'm mostly watching, he's Redditing but also watching
Yes, I think I've mentioned my stalker
Nope. Only applied to ISU
Never, ever.
Hmmmm depends what we're eating. I like this new place in our town, but then the Mexican places Laredo's/Pedro's are good too. We've been trying to try more places in town, there's a few I've heard are good. Going to try the Tornado Room for DH's birthday
I think so, cause someone usually has to get hauled out when it gets melty
No
No
No, but I want to find friends with a boat so we can
Cookies and cream!

Awwww DH knows about me.

D

DistrictCyclone

DC, how old is your lady friend and what does she do? Maybe you already told me the second part but I don't remember.

She's 27. She cleans my house, makes my meals, and does my laundry. She'll be my ladyfriend until she's 30, then I'll toss her out for a 25-year old and repeat the 5-year cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.