Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I swear, one of these days I'll learn how to chew my food without biting my lip. Last week I bit the side of my cheek multiple times in the same spot, and this week it's my bottom lip, I've bitten it at least 3 times now. I think I struck blood on this last time. So painful.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I swear, one of these days I'll learn how to chew my food without biting my lip. Last week I bit the side of my cheek multiple times in the same spot, and this week it's my bottom lip, I've bitten it at least 3 times now. I think I struck blood on this last time. So painful.

I have an old scar on the inside of one cheek and I manage to bite right into it about every other month or so. Then when it swells up just a little from the bite I can't seem to chew a meal without catching it. The worst is when you bite it so hard that you hear that kind of crunch as you bite. In that split second it seems like I hear it before I can fully appreciate the pain but I know it is coming.

I feel for you.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Thanks for the input everyone.

Update on the whole noise violation thing...apparently they told me that they made a typo in the letter and that the noise violation was from three weeks ago. The complaint was made just yesterday. No decibal recording or anything, all hearsay. Apparently its only a warning, but still what a damn joke.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Thanks for the input everyone.

Update on the whole noise violation thing...apparently they told me that they made a typo in the letter and that the noise violation was from three weeks ago. The complaint was made just yesterday. No decibal recording or anything, all hearsay. Apparently its only a warning, but still what a damn joke.
Was it because of the blender being too loud while making girly drinks on your birthday?

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
The peanuts avatars were throwing me off on the last page. I thought Boxster posted like fifteen straight times.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
First two replies I've gotten in apartment hunting have been Craigslist scams. It amazes me how people fall for these things.

On the plus side, you have potential candidates to franchise out your hooker-killing business. I know it's just a hobby now, but there's money to be made if you get a good business plan going.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Thread of the day so far has to be the MBB gang sign thread. Dude says "oh he throwing signs" 40-50 posts later "Ooops I'm wrong" Carvers going all thug life but then gives credit to her husband.:)(kidding Carvers read your posts and your disclaimer.)

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
"Meet me after dark at this secluded location scams?" or "Give me your credit card information and I'll hold the apartment for you scams?"

More of the "I don't live there anymore and the keys are with me. You can view it from the outside, though, and once you make your first month's payment plus deposit, I'll fedex the key to you" variety.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Thread of the day so far has to be the MBB gang sign thread. Dude says "oh he throwing signs" 40-50 posts later "Ooops I'm wrong" Carvers going all thug life but then gives credit to her husband.:)(kidding Carvers read your posts and your disclaimer.)

Carvers is the definition of thug life.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
On the plus side, you have potential candidates to franchise out your hooker-killing business. I know it's just a hobby now, but there's money to be made if you get a good business plan going.
Just as I read this I saw two husky men dressed in suits walk past my building carrying 4 foot long wooden rods and large duffel bags. One got into a vehicle with tinted windows while the other put his stuff in a small Chevy and then got into the tinted window vehicle with the other guy.

Weird stuff? Probably not but the post above got my imagination running a bit wild.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

More of the "I don't live there anymore and the keys are with me. You can view it from the outside, though, and once you make your first month's payment plus deposit, I'll fedex the key to you" variety.
Sounds like you may have found the perfect partner and location for the dead hooker business that Cooler mentioned.

Business plan:

Step 1 - Turn enjoyable hobby into business
Step 2 - Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.