Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Mostly because of the amount of Hawkeye discussion over here. There is way more Iowa talk over here than on HN. That place, along with Miller and Howe, is a joke.

And if someone really gets mad or ticked off about posts on a message board, I can’t really help them there.
LULZ. Says the guy that started a thread to say no more trolling. Then he agrees he kind of trolls.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Im not the one constantly trolling high school kids on a message board but you do you.
You keep saying you do you or a phrase like that but you bring it up all the time.
That phrase and your concern don't go hand in hand. That phrase means you don't care what they are doing.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Interesting. Iowa's CB's opposite of Jackson were awful last year so it's not like it's a talented unit

I think the secondary was already a questionable unit, and that was before this happened. And LB is questionable as well.

It's gotta help ISU's chances that Iowa's back 7 is a weak spot. Probably won't hurt Iowa much in conference though against the 3 yds and a could of dust BIG conference.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon and CyTwins

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
I think the secondary was already a questionable unit, and that was before this happened. And LB is questionable as well.

It's gotta help ISU's chances that Iowa's back 7 is a weak spot. Probably won't hurt Iowa much in conference though against the 3 yds and a could of dust BIG conference.

Agreed that the Iowa corners, aside from Hankins, are unproven. That’s what happens when you have good players that leave early for the NFL. As an ISU fan, I understand you have little first hand experience with that.

To your point however, the back seven is not inexperienced. The safeties should be a strength. Certainly better than ISU.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Agreed that the Iowa corners, aside from Hankins, are unproven. That’s what happens when you have good players that leave early for the NFL. As an ISU fan, I understand you have little first hand experience with that.

To your point however, the back seven is not inexperienced. The safeties should be a strength. Certainly better than ISU.

If Hankins was the CB opposite of Jackson the only thing he proved last year was he sucked

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You got me. It's hard to pick one when Phil Parker turns no names into All Americans year after year. I was wrong on Manny, but J Jackson picked up the slack. With Parker coaching the Dbacks I have ZERO concerns about he defensive backfield this year. A lot of talent.

You don't have any concerns about your CB's this year? I didn't take you for a homer

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron