Haliburton has Mono

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Generally symptoms only last a few weeks, but those infected can feel "tired" for months afterward. My middle daughter had it when she was an undergrad at Michigan and she said it took almost half a year before she felt at full strength. :(

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I never had any experience with Mono but heard it just kinda never leaves you. Is Conditt gonna be okay?

I had it when I was a junior in high school. Severity can vary widely from case to case. Ive heard most people feel reallIy fatigued for a few weeks to a month. In my case the lymph node in my neck swelled a lot. I had a big lump sticking out the side of my neck. My spleen and liver also swelled a lot. I was consistently running a fever over 100. I missed over a month of school and lost over 15 pounds. The Dr said mine was the 2nd worse case he had ever seen. Let's hope it's nothing like that.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
This team just seems to be snake bit with stuff. Last year there was something wrong with everyone on the team at some point in time except for Wigginton and a couple guys that couldn't play.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We were talking about this earlier, and we seem to remember that either Scotty C or Jamie V had a helluva a case one year. Anyone else remember that?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
We were talking about this earlier, and we seem to remember that either Scotty C or Jamie V had a helluva a case one year. Anyone else remember that?
Scottie did i think. He looked like a zombie... But it also wouldn't surprise me if he took party drugs that caused that too.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I sang both parts of this on an el train in Chicago to a gf. I had no idea that Jennifer Warner is black.

I have screen shot of this so you will NEVER have any public appointment. Why is everyone else mean haters but me?