All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I will take that bet, how much?

You can decide. I see Kolar as a 3rd - 5th round pick. Maybe LaPorta doesn't get higher than that, but he is a NFL guy for sure. Either way I think it will be close as to who is a higher draft pick.

Last edited:

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You can decide. I see Kolar as a 3rd - 5th round pick. Maybe LaPorta doesn't get higher than that, but he is a NFL guy for sure. Either way I think it will be close as to how is a higher draft pick.
your writing makes no sense.

Reactions: SouthernCy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So just like Clark, Myers, Reisner, Chandler, Hock and Kittle as true So. You could have and would have (and did in Hock's case) say the exact same thing about them after their true Fr. year.
I highly doubt Iowa fans were saying those guys would be better than an All American TE like Kolar after their freshman year. I don't think you are grasping what I'm saying here. He could end up being the greatest TE of all time but the hype isn't warranted at this point

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
LaPorta has some of the best hands I’ve seen on a TE. I really think he is the next Hockenson/Myers/Chandler type TE.
are they soft? does he use lotion.

Posts like yours are ******* comical. Soft hands? JFC. Talk about **** that can't be proven. SMH
Where did he say soft hands? I'm reading "some of the best".

tenor.gif
Bump

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
You can decide. I see Kolar as a 3rd - 5th round pick. Maybe LaPorta doesn't get higher than that, but he is a NFL guy for sure. Either way I think it will be close as to who is a higher draft pick.

Nothing crazy. How about a dollar per pick in the difference. So say Kolar is pick 86 and LaPorta is pick 115 than you owe me $29 dollars. That way the total stays relevant to the subject. I am not under the impression Kolar will go super high but even Iowa’s best TEs outside of that one year went in the 3rd round and that is about where Charlie is projected. I don’t really have any recollection of what LaPorta looks like as a player but I doubt he tests athletically like Fant or Kittle did. So his ceiling is probably about where Kolar is currently slotted.

Reactions: SouthernCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron