**2020 CF Election Mafia**

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Unless you're mafia and he's mafia.
For one, I am inno.

For two, idk about salty. But why would the incumbent do that to salty? I don’t understand ur logic but I’m probably missing something.

For three, cats are still awful but I saw one take down a sparrow at a farm last night off a bird feeder and that was pretty cool.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
For one, I am inno.

For two, idk about salty. But why would the incumbent do that to salty? I don’t understand ur logic but I’m probably missing something.

For three, cats are still awful but I saw one take down a sparrow at a farm last night off a bird feeder and that was pretty cool.
Well I mean farnsy silenced himself in the last mafia game to throw off the trail, so I don't think we can confirm bsalty as inno or anything. He could be either at this point.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Well I mean farnsy silenced himself in the last mafia game to throw off the trail, so I don't think we can confirm bsalty as inno or anything. He could be either at this point.
True. So it really means nothing then. Do we have any idea how many mafia there are? According to that write up, is there one in each state? That seems like a **** ton.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I also have a slight inno read on Micheal considering we saw really no movement last night. I think mafia were sitting pretty good and had no reason to vote anywhere in particular. For this reason I am sticking with my day 1 theory and Vote Cows.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Late last night the mafia uncovered a text message from one of the candidates involved in an affair. WDSM's text read:

"Pick a day, city, make up an excuse for the fam, ditch a staffer, starch your white shirt, and be ready to kiss a lot."

Never the smoothest of CF candidates, but this infuriated enough people that WDSM decided to suspend his campaign.

WDSM was a regular innocent and the candidate from Oregon's 1st district.
Nice...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I also have a slight inno read on Micheal considering we saw really no movement last night. I think mafia were sitting pretty good and had no reason to vote anywhere in particular. For this reason I am sticking with my day 1 theory and Vote Cows.
Go on about cows. I’m listening...

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Ever since I have called out KC for voting on top of me, everyone but Clonies has voted for someone new.

Slight inno read on Clonies,
Slight inno read on Spiker.

Cows voting for someone new after a second person on Micheal has me lean mafia on cows
Vote Cows.
This was my post yesterday for my theory. People had started to vote for the same person with multiple votes, and cows comes in and starts voting for new people again. If he knew all the people getting multiple votes were inno he didn't want to be a person who voted for them. Hence my slight mafia read on cows. Really only grasping at straws at this point though, so I wouldn't put too much weight into it. Just a theory.

Reactions: JM4CY

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
This was my post yesterday for my theory. People had started to vote for the same person with multiple votes, and cows comes in and starts voting for new people again. If he knew all the people getting multiple votes were inno he didn't want to be a person who voted for them. Hence my slight mafia read on cows. Really only grasping at straws at this point though, so I wouldn't put too much weight into it. Just a theory.
Also, I had just called out KC for putting a second vote on someone so people didn't want to stick their neck out. Hence my slight inno read on Clonies for sticking his neck out.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Not a bad thought but to be fair, innos usually don't want to throw an extra vote on someone with multiple votes either.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Could be either-or. One of them mafia, the other inno. Get the inno voted off, the other one is "cleared" in the minds of many.

Just a thought.
How would this work? So I’m inno. Somehow this starts a train on me and I get lynched. Everyone learns I’m inno. And then salty is somehow cleared?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Also, I had just called out KC for putting a second vote on someone so people didn't want to stick their neck out. Hence my slight inno read on Clonies for sticking his neck out.
You actually called me out for putting a THIRD vote on someone (when it was only two). Makes me kind of wonder, but not enough to vote yet.

Help Support Us

Become a patron