Iowa Football Recruiting

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Y'all better be thanking your lucky stars that the Big Ten is TERRIBLE this year. I see a sophomore back that is slower than some of his lineman.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
PFF ranks Goodson as one of the worst RBs in the country. Not sure I understand why Iowa fans think he's good
He can't make his own plays and he's got the athletic ability of a mediocre walkon.

Next year with an offseason of this training staff, he is really going to struggle. It will be a normal year again and teams will be ready to go. The teams they beat this year are AWFUL and purdue isn't great either.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020

Y'all better be thanking your lucky stars that the Big Ten is TERRIBLE this year. I see a sophomore back that is slower than some of his lineman.

Ah yes, you have “amazing” and “undeniably great” judgment. I see a guy who runs hard and gives his all on every play. He has improved and I’m excited to see him keep improving.

• Haha
Reactions: Cytown12

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
He can't make his own plays and he's got the athletic ability of a mediocre walkon.

Next year with an offseason of this training staff, he is really going to struggle. It will be a normal year again and teams will be ready to go. The teams they beat this year are AWFUL and purdue isn't great either.
Lmao. You lost to Ok St who got their doors blown off against OU.

• Dumb
Reactions: motorcy90 and JP4CY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Lmao. You lost to Ok St who got their doors blown off against OU.

No kidding,

It would take some kind of Juggernaut to beat OU

But seriously, this is a big week for our two schools with games against teams they are evenly matched with. Of course no one is going to give a flip about the outcome of Hoks game because it is meaningless while in Austin, the CFB world will be watching to see who take control of a P5 conference.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Ah yes, you have “amazing” and “undeniably great” judgment. I see a guy who runs hard and gives his all on every play. He has improved and I’m excited to see him keep improving.

That's what happens when you spend your college years watching the JV league.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I don't usually call names on here.
You're an idiot if you think this statement carries weight.
Y'all lost to Purdue WITHOUT Rondale Moore and their HEAD COACH. PURDUE!!!!

Iowa State lost by 3 TDs at home to a Sun Belt team. What's your point? David Bell is likely a future All American in his own right. Put the bad losses in the rear-view mirror and move on. Looks like both teams have done that.