OFFICIAL Going to Dallas Thread

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I've been told that the stadium tour is absolutely amazing. So, I called and found out that there are no tours while we are down there because of high school football late in the week, our game on Saturday, and a Cowboys game on Sunday.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I've been told that the stadium tour is absolutely amazing. So, I called and found out that there are no tours while we are down there because of high school football late in the week, our game on Saturday, and a Cowboys game on Sunday.

I'll have to find pictures but yea the tour is actually amazing. And you see the depths of the stadium you never would even think about. My group also got to play Madden on the super mega jumbotron.

Reactions: SaraV and NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'll have to find pictures but yea the tour is actually amazing. And you see the depths of the stadium you never would even think about. My group also got to play Madden on the super mega jumbotron.
Years ago when I took the tour it was amazing.

Reactions: cyfan4St8

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Haven’t bought tickets yet. Can’t request through the university until mid-week and I assume the donors will have them eaten up by then.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Flying down Friday night after work, flying back Sunday late morning. Staying at the Howard Johnson Wyndham hotel about 1 mile NE of the stadium.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Haven’t bought tickets yet. Can’t request through the university until mid-week and I assume the donors will have them eaten up by then.
If you aren't a top donor I don't think you are getting them through the University. I thought I saw 5k max alotment and would be offered by donor level. So if you are below 1K per year donor you probably are SOL. I also believe they were in the $180 range. Didnt want to risk not getting them through the U, then end up paying 4 times as much.
Glad I got mine a week ago, at half that price.
With the limited seating it is going to sell out fast.
Driving down Friday, back after game, to as far as KC.

• Winner
Mar 14, 2019
Wouldn’t miss this! Got a crew of six heading down Thursday night and flying back Sunday. Got tickets before the Texas game for $80 after fees. Figured I could sell if they didn’t make it. Ended up working out! See y’all in Dallas. Let’s sell it out!!

• Winner

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m staying at the Hyatt right by the airport, but that’s just because GTO is swinging by and picking me up. I think it’s like a 20ish minute drive to the stadium, though, so no overly close.

Read in a thread that GTO’s Kitchen patio is the best place to catch a drink.

• Funny
Reactions: cstrunk

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Got tickets in 435 last week, our friends in 410. Both staying at the Doubletree a 1.5 North of Stadium, parking pass in lot 11.

Check the tailgating rules if you plan to tailgate they are limited to outside parking spaces in only some of the lots.

• Winner

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If anyone has an extra ticket and/or is looking for another person to share a drive with, let me know.

Also, would we be on the “north team” sideline? Trying to figure out where our sideline will be.

Help Support Us

Become a patron