Official Announcement of TJ as the New Iowa State Mens BBall Coach

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Some Iowa State “fans” make me hate being an Iowa State fan these days. Embarrassing that we are now exactly like who we hate. Not a TJ fanboy or anti-TJ but God damn if I’d want anything other than him to be successful. Go Cyclones!
Sorry for having expectations. Sorry for using facts and data. Sorry for being offended by an absurdly lazy and nepotistic hiring process where we hired a guy that NOBODY ELSE is even after.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Really interested/curious to find out who will be on his staff. Anyone know what the timeline usually looks like for that kind of stuff?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I'd encourage actually watching this video. Its got kind of a weird vibe

I am glad that they got it done. If JP and the president are in agreement, that is a good start. Let's face it, we were not in the position to hire a top D-1 guy. TJ did a great job in SD, and didn't set the world on fire at UNLV. This last year he had 9 new players, most of those freshman, so a little challenging at best.

I thought Jamie went into great detail on what happened in the hiring process. Something you usually do not see.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah and JRE1975

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Some Iowa State “fans” make me hate being an Iowa State fan these days. Embarrassing that we are now exactly like who we hate. Not a TJ fanboy or anti-TJ but God damn if I’d want anything other than him to be successful. Go Cyclones!

how many days in a row will you talk about "true fans" and other 1950 ********? jesus christ man.