Women's March Madness: Cyclones vs Texas A&M 6 p.m. ESPN2

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I’m just thankful I’m not emotionally invested because that was some trash.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Does Joens always dribble around in circles with her eyes down and force shots? Not trying to rag on her, she's a heck of a player. Seemed like that was a common strategy for ISU's players. I don't watch women's basketball very much obviously. Great shooters though. Do our players lift weights?

Reactions: SwirlyBird

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
The stripes weren't good but the stripes also didn't turn it over 25 times. You can't do that and win.
Agree. Hated the jump ball call at the end of the game but Nixon and the turnovers did us in.

Reactions: dkdean

CycloneJoe6

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
Is that really Bill’s end of game offense? Just let one person dribble around and try to do it all themselves? No timeout there is ridiculous

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Bill or Jamie has to say something, they just have to. Can't let this go. Are we pissing post? I'd like to think not, then fking do something about it.

Reactions: Blandboy

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Nixon was impressive though. we just were one shot and about 15 terrible calls short.

Nixon hit every clutch shot.

Refs botched at least 3 major calls.

ISU blows a 9 point lead mid-way through the 4th.

Perfect (****)storm to lose it. Heartbreaker.

Reactions: CyBobby

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Officials made so many wrong calls. They seemed afraid to actually call anything of substance in the last 5 minutes of regulation and overtime. Even the substantive calls they should have made against us they didn't (e.g., elbow & possession at the end of regulation); it really just seemed like they were scared to call fouls or actually make game-determining calls when they needed to. It looks like they were trying to be "unbiased" with so much effort they stopped actually calling the reality of the game.

Reactions: uro cy

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Is that really Bill’s end of game offense? Just let one person dribble around and try to do it all themselves? No timeout there is ridiculous
Yeah I know people will ***** about the refs, deservedly so, but lets not act like we executed well down the stretch either.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron