Iowa vs Penn State

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Lol, ain't happening. This was a #18 team coming into the season with a totally green OL and DL. This wasn't a year we were supposed to be #2. It's all gravy, fun stuff.

Absolutely. And based on what would have to happen for Iowa to get to No. 1 this season (Bama beating Georgia in the SEC CG), I'd rather not see it happen. As someone on Twitter put it to me, Zombie Bama needs to be double-tapped for Iowa to avoid Georgia in the semifinals.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Really? Only "the Kinnick faithful"? You didn't hear the announcers voice that exact statement, that Penn St players were faking injuries whenever Goodson had a good run? And to the announcers' point, every player but Clifford was back on the field ONE PLAY later!
This isn't true. Penn State's good d lineman got hurt @17-3 score and went out and to locker. Came back later with a knee brace and didn't play again (I think)?

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
There’s quite literally a thread on the PSU versus Iowa game on your site that I’m commenting in. Who is living in who’s head? Sit this one out champ

A loser, whose had several accounts on a rival site, shows up on the night of a win, trying to get validation, telling someone else they aren’t an insecure loser is hawk fan ignorance 101

imagine how terrible your existence is

• Haha
Reactions: Hairless Otter
Aug 21, 2021
Why would you re register on a site for a team you don’t care about over and over again?

And why have you never had the courage to answer why you support racism?
Did the announcers, national media, recruits or even PSU fans have anything to say about Iowa’s racist program yesterday…no?

Weird.

• Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi

blackuniforms

Jun 3, 2021
Why would you re register on a site for a team you don’t care about over and over again?

And why have you never had the courage to answer why you support racism?
I have only changed my user name once (1776 was previous name) and I even let Twins pick my current name. How many names have you had? We all know about 1969 and Cat.

You posting about racism all the time gets really old. But I understand how hard the current football season must be on you.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I have only changed my user name once (1776 was previous name) and I even let Twins pick my current name. How many names have you had? We all know about 1969 and Cat.

You posting about racism all the time gets really old. But I understand how hard the current football season must be on you.

We both know that’s not true

What was your name before 1776?

As far as your programs racist past, you guys are perfectly fine with it. Fine with it to the point you defend it on your only rivals website.

Now laugh about how that doesn’t make you a terrible person

• Haha
Reactions: blackuniforms

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Where was it I saw Kurt say he was too busy to be deposed by "disgruntled" former players?