Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Got a new wallet for Xmas. Trying to get used to it. I hate it. With a passion. Why do women think we need wallets like they need purses? I’ve had the same one for atleast a decade and I have no reason to change.
He doesn't buy me purses(I only have one and when it dies I'll get another) and I don't buy him wallets. He knows what fits his scrawny ass...

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He doesn't buy me purses(I only have one and when it dies I'll get another) and I don't buy him wallets. He knows what fits his scrawny ass...
I'm fortunate with my wife and purses.
She only has few. A couple shoulder ones and a backpack one. Backpack one was purchased before a lot of the clear bag policies.

I'd like to start up a locker business at sports venues. Install lockers where you can rent them and put your purse, kids stuff, cold weather gear in them. Like you can access this stuff during the game, but you can't leave the locker area with it (unless it's like a bottle, phone, etc)

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
She only has few. A couple shoulder ones and a backpack one. Backpack one was purchased before a lot of the clear bag policies.

I'd like to start up a locker business at sports venues. Install lockers where you can rent them and put your purse, kids stuff, cold weather gear in them. Like you can access this stuff during the game, but you can't leave the locker area with it (unless it's like a bottle, phone, etc)
I’m in. Should we take it to Shark Tank? Cuban would love it.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

So you can store your cold weather gear but you can't wear it and watch the game because you can't leave the locker area with it?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So you can store your cold weather gear but you can't wear it and watch the game because you can't leave the locker area with it?
You could wear cold weather gear in.
But stuff like purses would stay there.
Just saying a spot to keep some **** in like airports used to have eons ago.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Got a new wallet for Xmas. Trying to get used to it. I hate it. With a passion. Why do women think we need wallets like they need purses? I’ve had the same one for atleast a decade and I have no reason to change.
My husband has a leather wallet with the I-State stitched on it. It's pretty worn and could use replacing, but I think I understand that men's wallets are more like shoes for them. I wouldn't dare replace it unless he asked specifically, even if it is looking a little beaten up.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
@NWICY got someone lined up to succeed you? One more day for us to get it all out before the next thread!

Reactions: SaraV

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Finally watched Everything Everywhere All At Once.

Whew. I think I kept track, but it sure wasn't easy.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I'm approaching new wallet territory, the place where you slip the credit cards in is beginning to rip down the side.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So in the commercial where the 2 ladies are betting against the home team in the betting app ad, is the one that looks like she may have had too much plastic surgery supposed to be someone famous?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Reina Garcia the WOI sports director getting a working vacation this weekend Memphis then straight down to Orlando for the Hawks bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron