Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You are all missing the big picture, there was definitely somebody in the grassy knoll. The fan didn’t act alone. Caitlin clearly got hit from multiple angles as evident by the back and to the right motion.

Cuba or the CIA are clearly involved.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
You know NBA officiating cleaned up 99% of that. They can now review flops and give specific flopping penalties in addition to fouls on the same play. The "leg kick" thing was completely removed from NBA basketball within a few weeks when they started calling foul on the shooter too.

Crappy college officiating combined with well known star players creates a lot of garbage.

Smart still plays hard on defense but he hardly ever flops compared to NCAA career.
That one 1% is letting Lebron still get away with flopping

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Keith can get very weird
He posted 5 times in 30 min about her….that’s super weird, especially when he was reposting the “other angle” and hok fans wanting this OSU fan charged…charged…with what? ******* A

Reactions: Acylum

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
It’s crazy how much a rivalry can absolutely break sports fans’ brains. Such weird behavior from so many ISU fans toward CC in this and other instances (not saying you have to like her by any means…some of the comments/what people read into are just strange)

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Holy ****, it looks like Murph posted 6 times after they lost and all about the bump lolol wow

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
The fact she said she got the wind knocked out of her is ALL the personal quality truth you need to know.
Well, that is totally Iowa State's fault. She went into a tornadic spin (almost like a Cyclone) which sucked the air from her, causing her to flail, black out and fall. Clearly, ISU is at fault and should be held liable.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Holy crap, we’re still talking about an incidental bump during a court storm where no one got hurt? I love the internet.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Holy crap, we’re still talking about an incidental bump during a court storm where no one got hurt? I love the internet.

LOL soundoff in 10 minutes, I'm sure we will get all the hot takes then,

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Seriously - the seven second clip in Post # 1746 clearly shows CC initiated the contact and extended her arms before the pirouette and prat fall. I don't think the OSU fan had any idea she'd crossed paths with the chosen one and was entering into her fifteen seconds of fame. That young lady won't have to buy her own beer anywhere in Columbus for a couple months.

It reminds me of her shoves in post #1 except OSU fan didn’t flop