Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Temkin and Archer should be embarrassed that they spent at least 20 minutes (across two segments) today on this.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
It was a lot tougher back in the '70s and '80s before cell phones when they had to set up huge television cameras or take a **** load of polaroids and shake them like crazy so they would develop in time.
Any chance to post an OutKast gif, I'm taking it.

8c813682-f76d-426f-afa9-d1acfb308e0d_text.gif

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Like when we lost @ BYU recently, yes there were some questionable calls, but we lost by 15 points, it wasn't a close game. Or we lost @ OU, it was close for most of the game and we even had the lead late, maybe the 50/50 calls weren't distributed 50/50, but they closed well and we didn't and lost by eight, that's not from officiating. We got outplayed, it happens.

• Agree
Reactions: 0u812

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If someone from the stands is able to video their huddle and get usable information they may want to spend some practice time on quality huddling techniques. Bring in a huddling expert, maybe hire a huddle consultant, tighten things up in that aspect.
Extreme control freak football coaches (e.g. Belichick, Ferentz) would probably pay real money for a huddling expert. Belichick would probably even pay for better ways to infiltrate a huddle.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
This is some of the dumbest sh!t I've ever heard. Total b!tch move by Tang.
That guy is an idiot. He is insinuating that KSU stunk in the first half and that the spying had something to do with that? KSU played better in the second half. If we were indeed spying on their huddles to help our play, it would seem to me that it would have been because we were down double digits during the entire 1st half RATHER than being ahead! We were dominating KSU in the 1st half before they even took their first time out AND we continued to dominate until the second half. I have a hard time believing that our coaching staff needs to cheat to beat KSU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron