Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
They looked lethargic most of the game, but to their credit (I guess) the players never gave up. Oklahoma St looked like they were going to run away with it up 50-41 at the under 12. So in a slump for sure, but time will tell if Tang has lost the locker room or not

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
They looked lethargic most of the game, but to their credit (I guess) the players never gave up. Oklahoma St looked like they were going to run away with it up 50-41 at the under 12. So in a slump for sure, but time will tell if Tang has lost the locker room or not
Watching one of the last KSU timeouts it appeared tang was having an argument of some kind with one of his assistants. I don’t think he’s only lost the locker room

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Will they ever win again? Do the fans still think that Tang has nothing to do with the 4 losses?

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
It's the Big 12 folks. This could happen to almost anyone this year. That said, good game Cowboys.
Amen. We're a 4.5 point underdog at Baylor tonight and we'll be an underdog at Texas. And then the next 4 games after that will be incredibly tough. Just have to focus on what's immediately in front of us and not get caught looking down the road.

Reactions: Cupped and NWICY