NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
They are playing in the 3rd oldest stadium in the league that hasn't had any significant renovations in over a decade, so I'm not shocked by some of this.
I believe the responses are based upon the daily facilities not game day facilities?

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Uh oh…

Chiefs second to last in NLFPA survey.

Clark Hunt is apparently a cheap ass.

I don't know much about things that happen on days other than Sunday, but I'm surprised a team/owner can be so poorly regarded by the player's association but still win Super Bowls. The NBA is/was notorious for having owners that didn't care about wins and losses, and it showed.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I don't know much about things that happen on days other than Sunday, but I'm surprised a team/owner can be so poorly regarded by the player's association but still win Super Bowls. The NBA is/was notorious for having owners that didn't care about wins and losses, and it showed.
NFL is all about GM/Coach/QB.

Get that right and you’ll win. Chiefs are a prime example.

• Winner
Reactions: deadeyededric

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Cutting MVS was a no-brainer. But I would welcome him back, at a significantly less salary.
At a low salary and as the #3 or 4 WR would work. MVS is almost certainly going to sign for a low dollar “prove it” deal somewhere.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I believe the responses are based upon the daily facilities not game day facilities?
The Hunts have the money. Plus he gets our sales tax money as well. It’s time for them to stop being cheap and pony up. A team this good with a coach like Reid should not have to deal with subpar facilities.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
The way the Chiefs have hit on so many DB’s lately, I could see them moving on from Sneed although I’m not sure I want them too.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
The Hunt family has raked in billions since then. Spend some money! You inherited the team. Should have great profit margins.
Yeah seems pretty crappy of him not to improve things for the players after what they have done.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Uh oh…

Chiefs second to last in NLFPA survey.

Clark Hunt is apparently a cheap ass.

Are these proposed improvements fore sure happening, or just proposed, subject to voter approval? How much is the Hunt family going to inject into the improvements? With these improvements, would the NFLPA see things differently? Do the improvements involve locker room re-do?

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Saw they interviewed Xavier Worthy, Troy Franklin, and Ladd McConkey at the combine

Saw several mock drafts had the Chiefs taking Worthy at 32, which I would have liked. But I bet he will blow up now after that 40 and be gone by 32.

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy

Help Support Us

Become a patron