*** WBB: (4) Iowa State vs (5) Baylor - Sat., 11:00 ***

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Stupidity is the reason for the change, a few complained about the inequity of playing at Municipal compared to Tmobile so now they play in a large empty arena.
Oh that makes sense. Just when the womens game is becoming more popular lets make a change that only appeals to the most hardcore fans. (Who of course would go irregardless). Pretty sure the players would vote to play in a loud exciting environment where there are a lot of fans rather than the nicest arena. I doubt the people that made this decision even go to the games.

Jimbo ISU

Mar 7, 2024
Great come from behind win over Baylor today. This Cyclones team is going to be a tough out in the NCAA this year. If they can cut their turnovers by a third the sky is the limit. I hope they beat Oklahoma on Monday and improve their seed.

Reactions: riceville98

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015

About a three percent difference
It seems so much higher. I swear I always think the women will make their free throws no problem when the game is on the line. It seems more like gambling whether or not they will make them in that situation in the mens games.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Oh that makes sense. Just when the womens game is becoming more popular let’s make a change that only appeals to the most hardcore fans. (Who of course would go irregardless). Pretty sure the players would vote to play in a loud exciting environment where there are a lot of fans rather than the nicest arena. I doubt the people that made this decision even go to the games.
The opposing players and coaches thought ISU had too big of an advantage due to the Cyclone fans traveling and outnumbering their fans in what was supposed to be a neutral environment.

• Haha
Reactions: acoustimac

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
The opposing players and coaches thought ISU had too big of an advantage due to the Cyclone fans traveling and outnumbering their fans in what was supposed to be a neutral environment.
Naturally they would not call out their own fans for not coming to the games. Pretty sure you were always able to get into the municipal auditorium for a reasonable price if you really wanted to support your team.

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
Today sure proved that wrong. A sea of cardinal and gold with a smidge of green behind Baylor's bench.

Reactions: acoustimac