***2024 Big 12 Wrestling Championships (March 9-10)***

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
Don’t think Carr can beat him again
Was a pretty close match. In carrs wins he was able to finish head inside singles. Now his head keeps coming outside. Also may have to shoot less or improve setups, but that could reverse easily. Both are phenominal.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Don’t think Carr can beat him again
He will at nationals. He needs to be patient. Keegan is so good at countering and funking out of decent offensive shots. If you are going to take him down you have to be explosive and get it instantly. Not in Carr’s nature but he would be wise at nationals (should they wrestle) to dare I say stall/bore it up and try to hit Keegan with one single takedown.

• Agree
Reactions: CyNews and Proton

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Last year in the Big 12's David was hitting a switch single on KOT. I think he has to maybe go that route instead of rely on the blast double.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Was a pretty close match. In carrs wins he was able to finish head inside singles. Now his head keeps coming outside. Also may have to shoot less or improve setups, but that could reverse easily. Both are phenominal.
Agree. Seems KOT got over the hump after those first two. Hope DC gets him when it REALLY matters but not getting my hopes up after watching the last 2.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
My understanding is if Chittum would have taken neutral in the first sudden death and doesn’t give up a takedown or stalling call he would have won due to the :30 seconds of riding. Can anyone confirm?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron