***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
This would be the type of guard we could use to complete the roster along with a 4/5 big.
Just checked out a quick video. Very little of him initiating the offense and dribbling rather playing off the ball in the post 10ft out and attacking. Does have ability to shoot from 3. SF/PF type.
Initially committed to UNLV, so TJ likely has connections to him.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just checked out a quick video. Very little of him initiating the offense and dribbling rather playing off the ball in the post 10ft out and attacking. Does have ability to shoot from 3. SF/PF type.
Initially committed to UNLV, so TJ likely has connections to him.

3-5 we'd have
6-11 Jackson
6-8 Momcilovic
6-7 Hall
With a bench rotation of
5. Rock 7-1
4/5 transfer gets the bulk of minutes.
3/4 Watson .

Pair that with our 3 guards and we'd be scary good.

Last edited:

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
I’m a bit perplexed by us persuing Hall. Not a lot jumping off the screen at me. Seems kind of slow, poor 3pt shooter. Good size, but that seems like it.

EDIT: Overall 35% from 3, that’s not bad. The video breakdown was a little misleading with how they listed his 3pt percentages by area.

Reactions: Bocy

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I’m a bit perplexed by us persuing Hall. Not a lot jumping off the screen at me. Seems kind of slow, poor 3pt shooter. Good size, but that seems like it.

EDIT: Overall 35% from 3, that’s not bad. The video breakdown was a little misleading with how they listed his 3pt percentages by area.

Probably just getting the best available. He is kind of a will Clyburn type player

Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

SoleCyclone

Mar 26, 2022

I feel he would be a great Tre King replacement. From his film he looks to be able to mix it up down low but also a little better extending the defense with 3pt shooting and ball handling. Undersized for a 4 but rebound numbers are good. Also, 85% from the foul line is a huge plus

Reactions: CyPunch

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
We are going to be amazed at the turnover in the MBB roster after the season is done. We are pursuing more folks than we currently have openings. Folks are leaving...we just don't know who. Makes one appreciate the Naing, Morris, Thomas. etc. years.
So far, everyone we are after fits an outgoing player.

We hopefully will return 6 or 7 rotation guys imo. It will be tough to get better players than 6 of those.

Replace Rob and Ward.

Improve the bench with shooting or promising young guys