% chance it's to the good guys?
I don't see how it will be ISU even though I would like it to be. I'm sure I'm wrong
Any chance you can copy the tweet? Most won't be able to access seeing as he has a private account..
I will be making my college decision this Friday.
NWC, pick the good guys!
Getting him would include the added bonus of sticking it to Mizzery.
Anyone know what his teammate that visited Mizzou with him is doing?
I have a feeling it'll be us! Just a feeling, no inside info.
Regardless of what else that would mean, I'd be thrilled to have him commit to the Cyclones.
I remember we were set to visit with him before SDW committed. Does anyone know if our coaches made that visit? I don't think there was ever a tweet saying we did. I'm thinking he's Mizzou's.
I would guess 65% chance Mizzou, 35% chance ISU. Just because of playing time. Pure speculation on my part. I hope he comes here. That would be the cap to a fantastic class.
I hope he doesn't go to Mizzouri. I could see him being a pain in our ***, especially since it was down to ISU and them.