Doug is usually pretty fair (have to agree on the defense thing, but it has been steadily improving, but isn't quite there yet). He may be stinging from all the heart-wrenching losses they've had to us this year.
Have to disagree with him on losing to the bottom feeders on the road. We took care of A&M and Tech handily in their buildings. I still think we are more likely an NIT team, unless we can get KU at Home or Baylor for a signature win.
"I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice."
- defense lets teams do whatever they want on offense We have proven we can play good D and stop great players but can we do it consistantly?
- won't make the tournament Too soon to tell - White is a beast Agreed - will lose to b12 bottom feeders on road So far so good but given ISU's road history I wouldnt be too suprised if we dropped a road game we should win. - weak non con schedule with bad losses to drake and uni True enough, but Dake and UNI are not that bad.
- defense lets teams do whatever they want on offense Ask KU if they were able to do what they wanted on offense for most of the game
- won't make the tournament His opinion - meh
- White is a beast We can agree on this one, but only true when he is focused.
- will lose to b12 bottom feeders on road A&M, Tech??? Fail on Gottlieb
- weak non con schedule with bad losses to drake and uni True, but I wouldn't call UNI a bad loss. He must have missed a decent performance in road loss to a ranked Michigan team. This team seemed to be finding its way throughout the non-con season and I believe they are a much better team now than they were then.
Seems that Gottlieb is just bitter about ISU defeating his Cowpokes last week.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.