So you're able to make this conclusion by looking at a highlight video that is 1 minute 44 seconds? Interesting!
My conclusion by watching many, many vidoes of him:
1. love the ability to drive and have awareness around him. doesn't always look to score. Looks to find an open teamate. Id say his driving ability is as good as Garrett, but he is better at dishing it in control on the way to the rim.
2. Related to 1, good at drawing people in and dishing to open teammate
3. Love the underhanded dish as he's driving. Get the defense back pedaling, and dish as quickly as possible.
4. when he shoots a jumper, he has a decent looking shot.
5. decent midrange, pull up jumper shot
1. Is not as good driving to his left to score. He can drive that way, but force him that way if I'm a defense, a la diante.
2. has a very flat looking free throw shot. Something I'm sure Fred can fix.
Edit: I have wanted this guy for a long time, and have done my research so don't take anything i say as a negative against him....I am so happy we got him
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.
Iowa State vs. George Mason (Diamond Head Classic)