I think 17.
Either 17 or 18. If you can wait a few days I'll count them at the game Friday night. :cool:
Really that is it? Man i was thinking about 25 or so?
I'll be there Friday night also !! Finally bought Season Tix...got the $99 deal...have had football tix for about 17 years, never bought Bball...too many weeknight games....cold crappy weather...busy with kids...etc. but decided I couldn't pass up the $99 deal with the team that is hitting the floor !!! I got corner tix in row 13.....Just glad to be in the building !!! Can't wait !!
I thought it was 16 - oh well. I know I sat there once for an ISU-Iowa game when I was in high school, maybe 12 years ago. The top row is a continuous row of seats, so there are two seats at the top of every set of stairs. That's where we were, in one of the corners. It's kinda neat because you can always see even if people are standing in front of you, but it makes you a little nervous to jump up out of your seat.
I believe it is 17. Here's what StubHub says
Hilton Coliseum Seating Notes
- Because some campuses regulate the sale of Student and Faculty passes, StubHub cannot guarantee the sale of such passes. Please be aware of any restrictions before ordering tickets designated for students or faculty.
- Arena Circle Center seating includes Rows 1-5.
- Parquet Center seating includes Rows 1-14.
- Parquet Corner and Parquet Baseline seating includes Rows 1-11.
- Balcony seating includes Rows 1-17.
- Tickets in Sections 109-114 and 130-135 not specified by the seller as Arena Circle will be mapped to the Parquet seating portion of that section.
Isn't there a diagram at cyclones.com?
It's 17. We had season tix in the 99 buck section last couple years in row 14 and had three rows behind us.