10% and pretty healthily supported by the university? I think the use of the word massive would not be the part you pick out to be offended by.
I'm not really offended by the "massive greek system" part, its the fact that he calls out 10% of the student population, which im a part of, but fails to call out the remaining 90%? The bottom line is like 22 said, the results on the court is the biggest problem, and the horrible planning and management by CAC is seen more since the results are not there.
Agree 100%. I do not care one bit about the free-throw distractions. We stole that from KU, from what I can gather. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they do it, but it needs to be less of a cult. One shirt. 100 rules. Where is this successful? Could you even imagine if Duke or KU did something as pathetic as this? The organizers would be banned from ever stepping foot in their arena again. It was a dumb idea when it first was organized and it's a dumb idea now. Essentially, what you are doing is taking your typical college student behaviors and putting the kabosh on them. Now, how does that make any sense? Seriously. I'd like an explaination from someone. One of these, organizers.
Side note: I hope these organizers never join the military. Could you imagine following someone like that into combat??
One shirt. 100 rules. Sounds like a great idea for a mocking type of T-shirt. If enough of those showed up on campus, SOMEONE would get the hint.
Walking on water is easy. Just do it in December when it's frozen.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.