CBS and Warner Bros. have announced that they are canceling production of the hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men" for at least the rest of the season after star Charlie Sheen trashed the show's executive producer in his latest radio interview. The show had been on production hiatus since late last month after Sheen entered rehab.
Earlier Thursday, Sheen called in to "The Alex Jones Show" radio program and took a shot at Alcoholics Anonymous and Chuck Lorre, the co-creator of his hit show.
"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show," Sheen said of his CBS bosses. But that didn't seem to stop him.
Looking forward to CFH magic for the next bball season, Georges style.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.