So last night my characters (text) in Google Chrome was all different and weird on certain webpages i visited. I don't really know what happened and to my knowledge I didn't change any settings. All webpages work fine in Safari so (i hope) it's just a problem with Chrome. I've restarted and uninstalled chrome and it didn't help
I've attached two pics of what CF looks like in Chrome and what it looks like for me in Safari.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.
Iowa State vs. George Mason (Diamond Head Classic)