My family was pretty good friends with a player and we used to go out to eat with him after games. Johnny Damon and few other players came with us once (obviously before Johnny Damon became an all-star).
Offerman had to apologize to us because the player's parking lot attendant knew us pretty well and over heard him say it. He walked down into the clubhouse, pulled some strings, and after the game we got an apology and a bunch of free stuff including the autograph we asked for.
I didn't get to meet U.L. Washington. He stayed in the same hotel as us and still has a toothpick in his mouth constantly, but I never got to meet him.
1)Statement 2 is false
2)Statement 3 is false
3)Statement 1 is false
1. I was "Miss Congeniality" in Pageant
2. Danny Harris once picked me up, slung me over his shoulder, and went running down Welch Avenue.
3. I was All State in six-player girls HS BB.
1. I've driven a $15,000 Jaguar golf cart.
2. I've landscaped Paul Rhoads' in-laws' house in NW Missouri.
3. Never been outside of the USA.
Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. A lot of fun!
Here I go...
1. I helped design a ride for Sea World of Florida.
2. I've played a woman onstage in a play.
3. As a part of one of my jobs, I once had to be a duck wrangler.
1) I did Gary "Roland Rocket" Thompson's landscaping at his home while in college.
2) I have been on the ISU videoboard and national tv hundreds of times during football and basketball.
3) Dan McCarney recruited me out of HS.