1. I've never been to London England
2. I've never done the Chicken Dance
3. I've never eaten Lobster
No one guessed on mine. I can't complain - I didn't guess on anyone else's.
1. is the lie. I was in London in 1997 the week after Diana's funeral. Saw a kick-*** benefit concert at Royal Albert Hall (Concert for Montserrat).
I've never done the chicken dance. Never done the YMCA Village People thing either.
Never had lobster. I generally don't eat fish or seafood and I'm certainly not going to "try" it by ordering it as the most expensive meal in the restaurant. Never had anyone even offer me a taste of theirs.
No matter what, I could NEVER cheer for Dirt and Urine.
1. Between the two of us Roy Halladay and I threw a perfect game once.
2. In one night Kobe and I combined for 81 points
3. In one game if you added Wilt Chamberlain's and my fouls together we would have fouled out.
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.